Rules and Regulations
Customers need to be aware of the following basic rules & regulations before arriving at the swimming pool.
1. Entry to the pool is set at specific public swimming times. While we are a community facility, customers need to check timetables or contact the pool to ensure access is available at their desired time.
2. All customers must wear swimming hats. We do not rent out or lend out swimming hat or goggles; such practices are unhygienic and are therefore not available. There are two types of hats and two types of goggles available for sale at reception if so desired.
3. All patrons must shower before swimming.
4. All children not yet fully toilet trained must wear an aqua nappy. These are specially designed for use within water, as ordinary nappies will not suffice as they become heavy and disintegrate causing embarrassment to the parent and various problems for pool operations.
5. Children under 11 must be accompanied in the water by an adult (18+).
6. Customers requiring the assistance of armbands or similar floatation devices are restricted in use to the shallow end of the pool. Customers under 11 must be accompanied by an adult in the Main Pool
7. As the safety of all users is of utmost importance, all customers should note that a lifeguard might dismiss customers from the pool following repeated infringements after correction. While we do not make a habit of telling customers to leave, messing or activities, which put you, others or both at risk, will be dealt with swiftly.
8. Customers or guardians of customers are asked to inform a member of staff on each visit to the facility of any medical conditions which may affect their safety while using this facility.
9. Wet side lockers are coin return operated (€1).
10. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the sauna, steam room or Jacuzzi.
11. We ask all patrons to read and adhere to the information posters displayed beside the Sauna, Steam room and Jacuzzi before using them.
child admission policy
Child Admission Policy – Coral Leisure
Children under 11 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
Adult to Child Ratio: 1 adult: 1 child under the age of 3
1 adult: 4 children aged 3-9
All children not yet potty trained must wear a swim nappy. (Available at reception).
All children and adults must wear a swim hat.
No armbands or floatation devices permitted in the Main Pool without an adult present
Larger Family size cubicles are available for getting children changed. These are located by the second set of lockers when you enter the changing village. There are also two group changing areas for male and female opposite the hairdryers.
All items must be removed from your cubicle and placed in a locker. Lockers are coin operated (€1 coin return). This ensures cubicles are available for other pool users.
Maximum time allowed in the swimming pool, during very busy hours, is 2 hours.
Anyone misbehaving will be asked to leave the pool. In the case of children, if parents are not on site, they will be called.
Designated Disability Liaison Officers for Killarney Sports & Leisure Centre
The people named below are the main point of contact for disability issues. There will be one on duty at all times.:
Location at a Glance
Tel: 064 6636554
Fax: 064 6636558
Address: Killarney Sports & Leisure Centre,
Park, Killarney, Co. Kerry.
Social Quick Links
Useful Quick Links